India, 6, Kalakshetra Avenue
Phone: 044 6459 2222
Fax : 044 2452 6589
Mobile: 98400 India (46342), 98410 India (46342)
B. Com-University of Madras, Chennai, India
MBA (Acc. & Fin.)-University Of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA
CMA(Certified Management Accountant), Institute of Management Accounting, USA
CPA (Certified Public Accountant), State Of Texas, USA
Honorary Advisor, Ministry of Panchayati Raj Government of India(2006-2008)
Treasurer & VP Lone Star Gas, Dallas, TX, USA Oil & Gas industry(1986-1988)
President ICM Group of Companies, Chennai, India,ComputerSoftware &Hardware industry(1988-At Present)
Chairman of the Board Allfon Systems (P) Ltd (100% US Subsidiary),Chennai, India,-100% software export unit
Chairman,Easyinsuranceindia.com, Chennai, India(2009-At Present)
Chairman Affinity Card Program, National Federation of Indian-AmericanAssociations, USA
President Metroplex Tamil Sangam, Dallas, TX, USA
Stayed in 15 different slums with Dalits and other castes for several days.(These slum areas have a combined total population of 150,000 people)
Founder of a leading organization, INODA, which works with the auto-drivers.(There are 70,000 autos in Chennai and 200,000 autos in Tamil Nadu.)
Founder member of a grass root level environmental organization, EXNORA. (Exnora, today, touches 250,000 middle class families throughout Tamil Nadu.) Regular
Speaker in TV talk shows, Rajaji Center for Public Affairs, Rotaries, Lions, educational institutions such as MIT in Tamil Nadu addressing an audience of
150,000 people. Delivered more than 250 speeches across the state.
Elected Vice President of the 100 -year-old, 25000 members strong, AutomobileAssociation of South India (AASI)
Founder of Netizens for Grass Root Democracy (An Internet based NRI moot club)
Administrator of the official Facebook page of TNCC (Till September 2013)
Lead team player in getting 10Klikes and lending adversaries
Started FODA (Friends of Differently Abled) to assist Differently Abled to get assist gainful employment working with various Differently Abled Organizations.
Youngest VP & Treasurer of the 5th largest Public Utility (in the 75 years history of the company) in the USA
Contributed several millions of dollars to the bottom line of the corporations I have worked with, through innovative Financial, Human Resource, Marketing & Systems automation ideas
Reduced the Payroll by 32% while increasing the productivity by 45% during 1982-84
Came up with several innovative ways to help the Public in India through:
• On line blood bank that reduced waiting during the Golden hour which helped more than 25000 people in last 13 years (Till Present)
• On line Farmers Market to help the farmers
• Introduction of Ethanol as an alternative Fuel and introducing Flexible Fuel Vehicle in India.
• Introduced Rain water harvesting in first in TN (Sathyamurthy Bhavan) which was subsequently taken up by the government of TN
• Worked with student community to create future industrialists of India in coordination with Rajiv Gandhi Foundation
• Brought in 1994 at Rs.25/per year LIC/GIC scheme for the Auto Drivers & low income groups with the help of PM of India.
• First in Chennai to introduce Telephone booths in the Auto Stands which increased the earnings of the drivers by 60%
• Helped the middle class in the voters’ registration by placing the Registration forms with INODA street captains.
Have been a panelist in more than 500 TV shows addressing on various social, economical, political issues.
Has http://carpha.org/pt/cialis-online-20mg.aspx been instrument in getting new fares approve in interest of passengers and auto-drivers